Games That Weren't as Good as You Recall

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So after many years of it not being available, rebought Scott Pilgrim. I played the shyt outta this game on my 360, bought the DLC and was happy.

Then I played it yesterday. I forgot how grindy it was to get your stats up. Or how they put all the best gear on the first level but cant get it unless you grind over and over again.

Is there a game that you enjoyed back then but can't play now?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Tbh, I can't really think of any atm that I feel this way about with games that I've actually experienced. However, on the flip side, I have a few games that I had big interest in back in the day, but never got the chance play until recently that upon playing them, I feel like I didn't miss anything or that they're just not tolerable now. A couple to name would be :

Rise of the Kasai
Ashura's Wrath

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Going back to most shooters is usually really jarring asl.

That's the one genre in gaming that is always rapidly evolving to where the most garbage shooters today play significantly better than the most classic shooters.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
bought a backwards compatible PS3 and played Winning eleven 8 on it and :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

WHY CANT WE HAVE THIS IN 2022?? FIFA is TRASHHHHHHH

KONAMI COME BACK :damn: