Gamers who are Gen Z

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it true y’all don’t like to play single player games and don’t like games that are like 50 hours to complete.

:jbhmm:
I was hanging with my cousin who’s in his early twenties and I noticed I ain’t never seen this nikka play a single player game. Like he will play 2K, Fortnite, Apex, and Call of duty and he usually plays online.

Daps
When I was a bit younger I didn't really like single player games, I preferred MMOs and FPS games with big servers like Planetside 2. I liked the idea of joining guilds and having battles with like hundreds of players, commanding armies full of real players and stuff. I used to join a bunch of military groups on Roblox for that reason.

As far as MMORPGs go, I also enjoyed just getting help from random people around the game-world and trading stuff. It also makes the game a lot more fun if the NPCs, the story, or the side quests are all lacking.

Unfortunately they rarely make MMOs in the genre I like and I kind of grew to dislike the combat most of the older MMOs have, like World of Warcraft and SWTOR. Now I prefer single player games now and if the story is interesting then I don't mind if they're long.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
all the best video games currently are single player games…

Did you live under a rock when Spider Man 2 dropped?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Many of my nieces and nephews are Gen Z, and yes multi-player games reign, but when they do play single player games, its less of the AAA titles and more of the AA, indie, and retro games like Persona, Outer Wilds, Disco Elysium, Celeste, etc and holding down Nintendo IPs. Elden Ring seems to be an exception to the AAA game rule.