Gamers/Stans & the Loners who call themselves PC gamers...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Do you influence your children and/or loved ones. Influence them console war wise?
It just dawned on me that I don't. They know I love me some xbox, but they have no idea I like it more than the next system :heh:

Xbox across the :beli: all day everyday

But my oldest daughter is a PS3 fan even tho she only uses it to watch Twilight Blu-ray or watch youtube :heh:

My other daughters I'd say would choose the Wii first. And one of them would probably choose her tablet over the wii making her sort of a PC head :leon:

My sonfew is an xbot. Loved the Wii, but Forza is his crackrocks. He's too young to be hooked like that :to:
Forza is a hell ofa game :salute:

So all in all, I realize I never pushed a system to them as the "Holy grail" system, I never forced my views on this onto them. Not even indirectly. But my friends, everyone else? Yo nikka, what are you doing??? Get an xbox slim :ufdup: is how I be going.

You???

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It's been a rough couple of months for team xbox
I recall back at E3, this fakkit Liquid tried to lock one of my threads, then in the Tell Sohh section of this site, he was sayig to brooklyn "I'm not gonna let Courtney ruin E3, its not about him"
I read that shyt like :wtf: This dude is serious?

Now he's still here, still acting the same, still creating the environment I get accused of creating.
Its just comical. My hand is the thread title, I seriously did not realize how powerful my thread titles be sometimes
Liquid, I'm sorry I hurt your dumbass feelings alright. Now maybe you can conduct yourself like a Mod for once?
Maybe you can add to a conversation perhaps? And lets keep it 100, we both know why I didn't serve 10full days :whew:

Word to @Jax
xbot outreach program
Translation: King Sun = Winb83 Alias

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Im an xbot for real, I convinced my brothers and friends to get the 360

Last edited:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lol at liquid saying courtdog would ruin E3 lmao

It's that serious?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@Slystallion...

*Cracks Knuckles*

its about as serious as the chances of Republicans gaining respect in this country again.
Just as long as you realize that is what you have in common :yawn:
The fact that you are still allowed to make threads is mind boggling to me at this point. I know you are upset, but the majority is tired of your nonsense. Being a mod of the arcadium I have to clean up the forum from the same regurgitating bullshyt from you and FEW complain about it.

Notice how I don't merge ANYONE else's threads, but yours. We've been through this before. The-Coli is pretty relaxed when it comes to rules, but as it was explained to "Tom"...it doesn't mean you have the freedom to troll around forums 24/7

YOU ARE NOT BIGGER THAN E3 and I'm not going to let you fukk up the forum in the biggest 3 day stretch in gaming in the past 7-8 YEARS.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/my-threads-keep-getting-merged-for-no-reason.121276/

Biggest stretch in gaming in the past 7-8yrs he says :deadmanny:
He was FURIOUS!!! that day :whew: (hypocrite)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@PS4

slow night? I know its been a rough few months, but this isn't healthy. Its Saturday night, consider taking a break? All your posting isn't going to change how deep a hole Microsoft dug themselves into.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
@PS4

slow night? I know its been a rough few months, but this isn't healthy. Its Saturday night, consider taking a break? All your posting isn't going to change how deep a hole Microsoft dug themselves into.
I actually had an eventful evening, watched Johnny Bones get banged out a lil bit
Chilled with some hoes, had a few drinks. I hope you had yourself a similar evening :obama: