Gamer swag in your home (posters, statues, clothes, etc.)

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
A framed map of Skyrim (eBay w/thrift shop frame)
XzjvEDO.jpg

A banner of Grace Armstrong (Far Cry 5 - "art project" at Office Depot). That Storm/Black Panther print is an "art project" w/a thrift store frame that I'm currently restoring.

cQCsJnP.jpg

A wanted poster of Billie Lurk (Dishonored series - "art project" at Walgreen's). Still haven't replaced that awful frame.
2hzlcht.jpg

A 48x32 poster of The Twins (Far Cry New Dawn). This is some bootleg China shyt. I'm probably going to build/design a Highwaymen-line frame for it, with the drawings and paintings and whatnot. Actually, I want to paint that entire wall Highwayman style, but I don't want to do it for my entire living room.
dQqLQNr.png

What I really, really, REALLY want is a poster of Adewale from AssCreed: Freedom Cry, since I named my dog after him. That's going to be another super high-scan "can you print my art project" Walgreen's print. If they're not going to sell the merch we want, I'll get that shyt made - fukk it. Although if I can find a nice statue (not some plastic shyt), I might get that instead. I don't want my house filled w/nothing but posters - this isn't my college dorm room.

Anybody got any posters/statues/clothing or stuff like that? I forgot that I also have the Zelda timeline in my music room - I'll post that later. And my bass drum used to have the Triforce label, but that was ages ago. It has a Pearl logo now.