Gamepass got another one (and you ain't enoit)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So as a real gamer, i don't wait for the next man to tell me what to try. I understand respecting another's opinion but ultimately you gotta try shyt for yourselves to be sure if YOU like it. I enjoy trying new shyt, and too often the most popular games are just ok to me. So as I explore new titles I've found a game that is certified in the streets, #1 in da hood G :banderas:

Im talking about none other than, Gato Roboto

I honestly only downloaded it to reach a quota in gamepass (they pay you to play) and i give every game i download a chance to wow me. It's 2:38am, I wouldn't hop off the game then post a thread on it if it didn't resonate nah mean. Looking at it, it looks like shyt. When you play it tho :lupe: controls are tight ala OG super Mario games. Like, it plays like a 16 bit version of an gameboy game. Not gba, this shyts in black and white. Now even tho I name dropped super Mario, this game is a straight up metroid knockoff but with its own shyt to change it up.

Let me repeat that again, you have a game that plays like the original metroid with a hint of super Mario mixed in for good measure. If that sounds like something that would interest you then back me up. If the game doesn't live up to my description, ban me for a week (holla at revy, he'll holla at @Rain or@GoldenGlove)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Wrong, we’re all playing FF7R.
That's that game with the emo anime characters right, which do you prefer? That or kingdom hearts?...

It doesn't matter what you think :camby:

Look at my avi
I mean you got a photo of a half naked broad which makes you come off as extremely thirsty. You an ol rocky-sock kinda guy huh man? Are bytches sitting around watching you live vicariously through some pointy haired fakkits adventures? What you need to do is fire up that Gato Roboto right, turn the lights down low, put the home theater on and please your lady by playing with the p*ssy. Kiki, do you love meeeeeee :banderas:

I love you :wub: Gato Roboto

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
We playing streets a rage 4 right now ... change your xbox region to new zealand and download that ish :wow:
Is it cross platform? Growing up one of my best friends had the genesis and would get every sports game. I had the snes and would get everything else (shout out to actraiser) anyways, this friend and i played thru all that shyt even tho i don't remember SOR3? I would really like to play thru this with old boy. We grew up, I haven't gamed with him in over 20yrs :to:

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it cross platform? Growing up one of my best friends had the genesis and would get every sports game. I had the snes and would get everything else (shout out to actraiser) anyways, this friend and i played thru all that shyt even tho i don't remember SOR3? I would really like to play thru this with old boy. We grew up, I haven't gamed with him in over 20yrs :to:
Its not :mjcry:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Sony gamers, we get it. You don't like games that have tight controls, kinda mix between Mario and metroid. Nope, you're busy playing an rpg (most popular genre amongst trannies) but hey, do you.

Gato Roboto, ban bets on deck to anyone who hasn't tried it. Anyone who has knows this game is :ahh: