Game Informer is shutting down

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Staff at the magazine, which also publishes a website, weekly podcast, and online video documentaries about game studios and developers, were all called into a meeting on Friday with parent company GameStop's VP of HR. In it they were told the publication was closing immediately, they were all laid off, and would begin receiving severance terms. At least one staffer was on the middle of a work trip when the team was told. The sudden closure of Game Informer means that issue number 367, the outlet's Dragon Age: The Veilguard cover story, will be its last.

i’ll miss their cover features :rip:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still got this in storage somewhere :banderas:RIP all the gaming mags that got me through those trips to the supermarket as a kid

I'd run to the mag section and just zoneout reading them

12812-game-informer-issue-091-november-2000

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Still have a bunch that my cousin used to send me from the states(along with some playboys XD)

I'm part of the problem since I stopped buying magazines but I do miss them, used to read some women magazines that my mom used yo buy when I was a kid, kid's magazines that used to come with newspapers on the weekends and of course video game mags.