The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
250px-Game-Boy-FL.jpg

:flabbynsick::old:

shyt is nearly old as me. Crazy that ever since it was released, they've been more or less unmatched. We had TurboExpress, Game Gear, WonderSwan, Neo Geo Pocket, PSP, Vita, etc. all try to take the :boss: but never had the same level of success nintendo's handhelds have had. Even the 3DS launch and the price cut soon after couldn't really damage'em.

GBA is the GOAT handheld to me, simply for the BC with three libraries.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
My dads friend gave this to me when I was a toddler , came with Tetris too :ohhh:

Some years later my dad bought me Batman Forever , I still have those sounds stuck in my head to this day :ohhh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
250px-Game-Boy-FL.jpg

:flabbynsick::old:

shyt is nearly old as me. Crazy that ever since it was released, they've been more or less unmatched. We had TurboExpress, Game Gear, WonderSwan, Neo Geo Pocket, PSP, Vita, etc. all try to take the :boss: but never had the same level of success nintendo's handhelds have had. Even the 3DS launch and the price cut soon after couldn't really damage'em.

GBA is the GOAT handheld to me, simply for the BC with three libraries.
:wow: have to celebrate this classic esp since i just copped this controller for my switch with this color scheme...it made nintendo a boatload of side money...i remember playing pokemon and battletoads on this thing

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I was born in '91, so even though my older girl cousin had this one, my first Gameboy was the blue one (still black and white though, I'm old as fukk :mjlol:)

gbp_sys_ice_blue_p_55ou3m.jpg

Played toy story and shyt on there, it was fire but shortly after I got the Pokemon yellow edition with COLOR :gladbron::gladbron: easily the best handheld I've ever owned. Having a Pikachu to start with was GOAT

27624d2d3f93268dd7db924ebce3a587.jpg

Fam. I had to have only been about 7 or 8 when this shyt dropped but ohhhhhh my god between this shyt and my PlayStation my destiny was already in play. I shall be a gamer till death do us part ( even though I jumped ship from Sony to GOATBOX)