Gaea Girls: Japanese Girls Making Mick Foley Look Soft

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Bruhs this doc is fukkin insane. And once you get to that ending, it’s something even Hollywood’s best writers couldn’t come up with.

Overview

Full doc

Thanks for sharing. I had heard of GAEA Japan before, probably when I looked ujp Meiko Satomura on Wikipedia, but didn't know shyt about it.

Japan loves training wrestlers at a ridiculously young age. Like Riho made her debut in AEW in 2019 at the age of 22 and she had already been wrestling for 13 years.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Crush Gals were probably the most known "mainstream" act japanese wrestling ever had outside of Inoki. They were drawing stupidly high ratings and getting people way outside the puro (and later Joshi) bubble. Those screams by young girls and their appeal to that demo on their shows was never quite replicated once their peak was over, sadly.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
90s Joshi was GOAT for a reason. Bat shyt insanity in the dojo
IT's not quite the same but Stardom can really restore that feeling at times. My dream for the Forbidden Door PPV is to see Giulia vs. Jamie Hayter. Would be like turning back the clock to 90s AJW

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
IT's not quite the same but Stardom can really restore that feeling at times. My dream for the Forbidden Door PPV is to see Giulia vs. Jamie Hayter. Would be like turning back the clock to 90s AJW
I just started watching Stardom again. It's ok. I don't like this idol era of Joshi. It's about 4 really good wrestlers in stardom. Then the "good" wrestlers have these long drawn out epics that are good but could use some trimming.