Gadgets in Movies That you Wanted to Cop

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So I'm watching Terminator 2 while I lotioned up my fur, and noticed ole boy rocking one of these:

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffcfbd62b-72b1-4dd0-b68b-344b6117bcb1_1024x768.jpeg

I remember being young going :lupe:

Of course the mum went like :camby: boy if you don't get on and play with ya V Tech with that shyt.

But yeah, what's the one gadget, prop, etc in a movie that made you want to cop instantly or wish it was such a thing at a nearby department store?

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
The actual real dikk Tracy watch........it infukkingfuriates me because the first smart watches were literally exactly what I want........ cameras on the watch.........movie on screen talk into the watch.......and they just did a complete fukk you and decided to make all them shyts into heart monitors now........no thanks

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I wanted those shoes

Also I wanted that voice recorder device from Home Alone
The Talkboys are actually pretty reasonable on Ebay.

As far as the shoes that fastened themselves, I swore there was a limited edition shoe that actually did that, which was around the time of the anniversary of BTTF2

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The Talkboys are actually pretty reasonable on Ebay.

As far as the shoes that fastened themselves, I swore there was a limited edition shoe that actually did that, which was around the time of the anniversary of BTTF2
Yeah, I know they eventually released them. At the time as a kid when I wanted them, I don’t think they were available to consumers. I don’t want them now lol