Gable Steveson Thread: Signed to the Buffalo Bills…and cut before the season started

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The way they pushed his introduction two years ago at Summerslam and Wrestlemania after feels like this was the project Vince wanted to be the next guy and detrhone Roman.

...but I dont know if he wants it like that. He seemed devoid of charisma and was on the fence about returning to Amateur wresting. Now with him on NXT maybe that plan has changed

I believe he was who Vince wanted as the next guy, Trips I dont know and maybe he sees he wont be ready in time and thats why they're running it back with Cody next year

Now if he gets over and develops in that time down in NXT....It might be spooky for Cody between now and Mania 40

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I kinda wish he tried MMA while being young and in his prime. He's one of the GOAT shoot wrestlers so I'm intrigued and how well he'd do. He should have a WWE/UFC hybrid deal if he wants it.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I kinda wish he tried MMA while being young and in his prime. He's one of the GOAT shoot wrestlers so I'm intrigued and how well he'd do. He should have a WWE/UFC hybrid deal if he wants it.
He'd probably be the all-Black Josh Koschek, which ain't too bad. I could see Gable having a decent MMA career.