Gable Steveson Thread: Signed to the Buffalo Bills…and cut before the season started

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Easiest lay up wwe is has fukked up in a min. There is literal footage of Lesnar going back to Minn to help him train. Have him squash Brock and push him to the moon, I doubt Lesnar would have an issue w it either. Give him Heymon and let ‘em cook.

I think people forget how much of a freak athlete Lesnar is. Expecting anyone to have his trajectory is unrealistic.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Easiest lay up wwe is has fukked up in a min. There is literal footage of Lesnar going back to Minn to help him train. Have him squash Brock and push him to the moon, I doubt Lesnar would have an issue w it either. Give him Heymon and let ‘em cook.

How is it WWE's fault when he's the one who decides to go back to wrestling? Unless I'm missing something completely lmao

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not everyone can be a natural for pro wrestling :manny: Give him some percs and see what happens.

Yeah, but a quote I read multiple times says that he ended his college career a year ago. If it gets quoted multiple times, that means that should be more than enough time for him to overcome something like not being a natural, right? :lupe:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have no doubt in my mind that some people just wont take to pro wrestling.

that being said at some point when are we gonna talk about how the performance center barely turns out anyone :patrice:

send his ass to new japan dojo, he having 4 star matches by 2025.

might not mean shyt if he can't cut a promo tho, but an athlete of his level should at least be able to be taught to be decent in the ring.