v49lpi.gif

mercy6.gif

mercy5.gif

mercy4.gif

mercy3.gif

mercy1.gif

mercy2.gif

mercy22.gif

G.O.O.D. Music's single "Mercy" has been certified platinum.

According to HHNM, the Lifted-produced cut, which features Kanye West, 2 Chainz, Big Sean and Pusha T, has surpassed the one-million mark in digital sales. It has sold a total of 1,059,000 copies.

The G.O.O.D. Music family is currently gearing up for the release of its compilation album Cruel Summer, releasing August 7th. So far, the team has unleashed "Mercy" as well as "New God Flow," which features West and Pusha T. West previously released "Cold" but it is unclear if the song will make the final cut of the album.

G.O.O.D. Music's "Mercy" Certified Platinum | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

Killing the BillBoard100 charts too.

G.O.O.D Music b*tch ain't nobody f*cking with it-Big Sean :pachaha:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
somebody please name a song that is having a bigger impact on the summer than this... i'll wait

**edit** ok maybe take it to the head....

Double J

Banned
Daps
:shaq2:

This song sounds like any other generic Southern ballin track from the last 8 years or so. So this is what goes platinum these days? :snoop:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Lamborghini Mercy
Your Chick She So Thirsty
I’m In That Two Seat Lambo
With Your Girl She Tryna Jerk Me
:dj2:

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
:shaq2:

This song sounds like any other generic Southern ballin track from the last 8 years or so. So this is what goes platinum these days? :snoop:

Yes

If you stop and think about it for a minute, its pretty obvious why.

nikkas got supergot by the Whitey in 2012. Think Im talkin shyt? Think Im talkin nonsense?

I aint. There are more YouTube videos with 100 million views than ever. Why? Hype. Are those views relevant to "tv ratings"? No.

Once the Whitey agreed on sellin your soul out, you get the rocket chair and ride it. See that dumb hoe Beyonce and her pathetically mediocre music and how it gets popular?

Its all Whitey marketing. Whitey put her in the position where she can shyt on the mic and it would go plat. And it will remain that way until the Whitey feels its lucrative enough, and Beyonce is bland and vanilla and also heavy "I wanna be a whitey" specimen, they will let her ride for some time, because theres nothing unique about her, shes just another fat assed conformist sold out artists, never dwelling into politics, she has no moral grounds, she sang for dictators, democrats and republicas, basically shes just a faceless pop whore suitable for corporate gigs and similar Whitey ball-outs.

Same goes with retarded ass nikkas fightin over those gay unicorn Foams few months ago. Same goes with hip-hop shyt like this. Kanye is on another part of the spectre, but similar situation as in - he dates Kim K, and Whitey needs to dumb down already dumb nikkas who cant see further from Louie bags, trap and basketball court, so Whitey keeps pouring acid in their brains....and it works clockwork.

Kanye makes a generic song that realistically aint worth shyt - but Whitey decides to claim it "platinum" because it got downloaded 1000 000 times. That makes Justin Biebers Baby video bigger than Michael Jacksons entire life, because that video was downloaded 300x platinum. Its irrelevant to normal people, but to impressionable pathetic little insecure materialistic c*nts, its counts. "Oh, a rapper who I cheer and root for like a little bytch sold more than your rapper, I feel so good, I feel like Im a part of it because I hang on their e-scrotums all day" There are some examples of those dikkrider types here on Coli, they are very active and they are probably retards.

And they dont run shyt.

PS - and video is just straight trash. But its not because Kanye doesnt have the $ for a decent vid. Its because it sends a message. It sends a message

"Look at me, Im Kanye West, I bawl, Im the LV don, I went from actual hip-hop instrumentals to these repetitive 3 sound dumbed down bass pumpers, videos are basic as fukk - which sends a sublim message to all the nikkas - a message "you can be mediocre as hell and still make it". Thats why instagram got so popular. Got motherfukkers thinkin that a ruined, blurred and polaroided photo in 2012 from cameras that could actually produce decent images is "art" or some kind of artistic expression.

Its amazing to me how the Whitey got you and I respect them like nothing else.