G.I. Joe: Wrath of Cobra (September 26, 2024)

Daps

about_the_game-en.jpg

Gung-Ho_-_V3.gif

Cobra rears its ugly head yet again and it's up to G.I. JOE to save the world! Embracing the 1980s era of the iconic universe, Wrath of Cobra is a retro side-scrolling beat 'em up. Play as one of the legendary G.I. JOE characters, including Duke, Scarlett, Roadblock, Snake Eyes, and more. Defeat hordes of Cobra troopers, Vipers, Crimson Guards and more of Cobra’s malevolent machinations.

Bring Cobra down, striking back at the likes of Destro, Serpentor, Baroness, and Cobra Commander himself! Fight your own way: Rely on your fists and get up close and personal using each character's unique combos and special moves or keep your foes at a distance with a variety of weapons!

key_features-en.jpg

Roadblock_-_V3.gif

• Retro Gameplay in a Modern Era: Wrath of Cobra takes the classic arcade beat 'em up and brings it into the modern age: Easy to play, hard to master, and smoother than a ride in a H.I.S.S. Want to play with your friends? The game supports local multiplayer (eg. from your couch)!

• Play as Classic Heroes: Fight Cobra as your favorite G.I. JOE heroes, painstakingly recreated in beautiful pixel art. The differences between characters aren’t just cosmetic: Each hero has different movesets and unique abilities. From the fast and nimble Snake Eyes to the rough and tumble Roadblock, each character is true to form!

• Battle Iconic Villains: Cobra isn't just the Cobra Commander, it's also its legions! Face hordes of troopers, armored Alley Vipers, artificial B.A.T.s, armed with some of the most iconic weapon systems in the franchise, including the H.I.S.S., C.L.A.W., and the notorious Trubble Bubble.

• Retro-Infused Soundtrack: Foil the Commander's plot to the beat of classic G.I. JOE themes, reimagined by industry veterans at Kid Katana Records, bringing a modern twist to classic arcade music!

• Post-Launch Support: Like Destro's plots, Wrath of Cobra will continue with extensive post-launch support, bringing more G.I. JOE heroes into the fray, adding new game modes, levels, and more to keep the G.I. JOE legacy alive!
Duke_-_V3.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll. Be copping, I actually want the karate kid joint too but I'll be waiting on a price drop for that one

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Animation is disgraceful. Game should be 5.99

This.

Game should be a magnum opus to thr sunbow series.

Especially since super seven.
even has rhe cartoon accurrate Joe's for sale.

These characters should be as big as solid snake in metal gear.
Mixed with sunbow sprite animated goodness. Instead they gsve us this Thundercats go lookin bullshyt.

Why does hasbro has such extreme disconnect.

fukk this game.

Art Barr

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This.

Game should be a magnum opus to thr sunbow series.

Especially since super seven.
even has rhe cartoon accurrate Joe's for sale.

These characters should be as big as solid snake in metal gear.
Mixed with sunbow sprite animated goodness. Instead they gsve us this Thundercats go lookin bullshyt.

Why does hasbro has such extreme disconnect.

fukk this game.

Art Barr
The pinnacle

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm a beat'em up fiend.... So since this has online co-op it has my attention. And I'm sure they have plenty of hidden characters, just look at the splash screen at the end of the trailer you can easily see Shipwreck, Road Block and some generic looking cac :pachaha:

Now the new Karate Kid beat'em up let me down, no online co-op is an automatic wait for sale or skip all together deal :francis:

Also that new Power Rangers Beat'em up droppin later this year should be piff too.... they just recently announced the Green Ranger for that game :banderas: