FYI: Nas (Justice League) sampled Kirk Franklin for "No intro"

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Is this a confirmed sample? I can hear it but I think JL can playso maybe they took inspiration and then played it a bit different. To me that's technically a sample anyway but just wondering if it was a sample that they flipped because they definitely added stuff anyway

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Is this a confirmed sample? I can hear it but I think JL can playso maybe they took inspiration and then played it a bit different. To me that's technically a sample anyway but just wondering if it was a sample that they flipped because they definitely added stuff anyway

Yeah its an interpolation. If you have the money this should be the perferred way to sample, its cheaper, you dont have to deal with the vocals, you can easily add and/or change things around.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
track is garbage and the biggest letdown for me on the album..cant believe they gave him something so trash..beat should have never been played for him to hear to begin with

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
track is garbage and the biggest letdown for me on the album..cant believe they gave him something so trash..beat should have never been played for him to hear to begin with

Damn breh it aint amazing but i felt it sounded like your cookie cutter intro track with all orchestra shyt going on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
f an orchestra ..i want to hear something hardbody or soulful with hard drums as intro..stillmatic intro was perfect..beat was flames

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
as expected nas picked the wackest justleague beat he could find.i bet they had something dope for him but he chose the dull shyt.album is greatness,tho:mjpls:

Datnucaa

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That intro is one of the best songs on the album. Stfu fags. U know nothing about dope beats. Btches