"Fvck DAPS real neggas get BAMS" -Willie the Walmart Greeter

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i would do my best to walk right by him without trying to make eye contact in hopes he leaves me alone. i dont have time for petty humor when trying to conduct business. IMO he needs to find a better job because i doubt it pays well and in his old age he should be trying to save for retirement but he obviously doesnt see the big picture

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
i would do my best to walk right by him without trying to make eye contact in hopes he leaves me alone. i dont have time for petty humor when trying to conduct business. IMO he needs to find a better job because i doubt it pays well and in his old age he should be trying to save for retirement but he obviously doesnt see the big picture

You conduct business at WalMart? You sound like a weirdo.

My nikka Willie would probably dropkick your frail ass if you ask him for a BAM. :scusthov:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
You conduct business at WalMart? You sound like a weirdo.

My nikka Willie would probably dropkick your frail ass if you ask him for a BAM. :scusthov:

conducting business at walmart for me is buying goods and crops. i dont know about the walmart where your from but the closest one to me i literally tie my shoes tighter, tighten my belt and take a deep breath before i walk in because its full of ignorance and poverty. 500 people shopping but 4 registers open. a 10 minute trip is 45 minutes, half the time the stuff you want isnt in stock unless its a health department good . its hell. and like i said Willy needs to think about funding his grandkids education because at walmart he isnt going to earn a good salary im just looking out for him

ThugLife

Daps
Reppin
conducting business at walmart for me is buying goods and crops. i dont know about the walmart where your from but the closest one to me i literally tie my shoes tighter, tighten my belt and take a deep breath before i walk in because its full of ignorance and poverty. 500 people shopping but 4 registers open. a 10 minute trip is 45 minutes, half the time the stuff you want isnt in stock unless its a health department good . its hell. and like i said Willy needs to think about funding his grandkids education because at walmart he isnt going to earn a good salary im just looking out for him

What I'm trying to figure out is why I even bother reading your posts anymore :ohhh:

ThugLife

Daps
Reppin
whats wrong with my posts im a regular guy who posts regular thoughts and feelings.

1212%20-%20gif%20mark_henry%20wwe.gif

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you know any seniors, they say if they stop working....:salute:

Most seniors still work to pass time...who just wanna sit around doing nothing:what:

old Willie probably got this year's Caddy outside, while yo mammy on the train

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
If you know any seniors, they say if they stop working....:salute:

Most seniors still work to pass time...who just wanna sit around doing nothing:what:

old Willie probably got this year's Caddy outside, while yo mammy on the train

no i dont know any seniors i dont hang around old people im 27 why would i hand around some old people when we do different things and have totally different interest?

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Can someone tell his old ass we have a name for it ,It's called a dapz

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:youngsabo:

i know cats like "Mr. Willie the Wal Mart greeter"....

he's putting on his ACT...being real politically correct for the cameras.....

i bet on his breaks he walks out to his 89' park avenue cranks up his Bobby Blue Bland cassette and be getting tore up on that Crown Royal byatching on his pre-paid phone to his wife...about

"you know dem crakkkas get on my gottdamn nerves and shyt...i really be wanting to knock dem the fukk out , but the "bam" is my subliminal way of telling Mr. Charlie he can fukk himself...anyway what you got cooking tonight??....how bout we throw some steaks on the grill that i just swiped from frozen foods ...yeah i'm bout to hit a lick tonight..as soon as the night manager takes her fat a$$ to lunch, it's on like uptown saturday night baby.......... :russ:"