Future really sampled mask off on this song yikes

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I expect this to be in the next red dead.

Also

Negged OP for not knowing this:lolbron:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why do people act like rappers are on the boards chopping samples and shyt. He walked in the studio, they played a bunch of beats, he said these ones sound cool. Its not that deep

It seems crazy, but a lot of people really don’t separate how music is created and only think of the artist when giving praise.

Then for a lot people who don’t make beats, there is this magical allure to sampling. But for people who make beats, that wears off once you learn the process of sampling. Producers care more about how you flipped it then what you flipped. Fans will be amazed just at what someone flipped a lot of the times.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems crazy, but a lot of people really don’t separate how music is created and only think of the artist when giving praise.

Then for a lot people who don’t make beats, there is this magical allure to sampling. But for people who make beats, that wears off once you learn the process of sampling. Producers care more about how you flipped it then what you flipped. Fans will be amazed just at what someone flipped a lot of the times.

Facts.

I'd argue that in the majority of cases, the most thought that might go into the song or artist being sampled might come when it's time to get the track cleared. But that's so far removed from the creative process that it's not a thought when putting together a beat or song.

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
They coulda gave 21 Savage that beat to rap some real hood shyt, but we got Molly percocets, what a fukking joke, fukk corny ass Future

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

This is straight facts. I go out of my way as a producer to sample some well known shyt just as "eye candy"