Future Gaming and AI Discussion

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Basically, a thread that speaks on what AI technology and what it will bring to gaming. Along with other Tech.

I ran across this video about Smart AI and basically every covo that you have with a random NPC will be unscripted.

Imagining this in games like CyberPunk2077 / GTA6(May have it) and any other RPG that is coming in the future.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Yeah I mentioned this in the future of gaming thread. This is the next great leap in gaming.

It's going to be about the ubiquity of gaming. We're going to see studios in non-traditional markets and new tools that quicken the time it takes to develop games. More games, more often.

I don't see a graphical leap happening, but I do see a leap in offering a richer more immersive experience. I'm thinking of natural language processing, capable of handling voice input, where you'd talk to an NPC much in the same way you do an alexa or siri now. Machine-Learning where characters are smart enough to respond on their own.

Games would feel lived in like never before. Imagine having to talk your way out of some deep shyt in GTA. Or even actually learning to speak valaryian just by running around in an open world Game of Thrones game with everyone to speak to.

I want to see a Scream survival horror game where you yourself can talk to the killer.

This might be a usecase in which having cloud computing really shines.

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Yeah I mentioned this in the future of gaming thread. This is the next great leap in gaming.

I want to see a Scream survival horror game where you yourself can talk to the killer.

This might be a usecase in which having cloud computing really shines.
This is what James Cameron was talking about :damn: