Future Colibreh gets his first paycheck!! :gladbron:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This would have been a good moment for everyone to teach him about where his taxes actually go

Don't know if kids have that class or a course on that in school

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Look no one loves paying taxes, but i think the vast majority of folks would take an increase in taxes with universal health care, basic housing and food security. You dont one to live in a state where every individual is on their own with public resources to help

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look no one loves paying taxes, but i think the vast majority of folks would take an increase in taxes with universal health care, basic housing and food security. You dont one to live in a state where every individual is on their own with public resources to help
Brother, universal health care would pay for itself many times over if the DoD could find where it lost TRILLIONS of taxpayer money :skip:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Taxes and religion... two biggest scams in history.

As long as we have corrupt politicians in government controlled by corrupt corporations and corrupt banks, it doesn't matter how good our tax system is. Those in power will always find a way to finesse the funds.

Brother, universal health care would pay for itself many times over if the DoD could find where it lost TRILLIONS of taxpayer money :skip:

"Lost" is diabolical. They didn't eve try to come up with a believable excuse.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Earning $258 out of a possible $280 is not that big of a deal lol
this is why i think these types of videos are fake.
When i'm making what i make now, the taxes a big hit, when i was getting my very first ever paycheck i was part time minum wage. Now health care deductions, no retirement deductions, just 10 to 20 bucks it is not something people were going to tripping like that