Funniest Fight :dead: 2 Deaf Nikkas fightin!!

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
mj-laughing.gif

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Mase.gif

Hilarious, but something about watching that video made me feel really...wrong for the first time in a while. I've comfortably watched girls get their faces punched in, bones break, animals mauling people, kids beating the shyt out of each other, and other ruthless shyt but something about deaf people trying to defuse a situation just felt weird. :demonic:

shyt like blindness & deafness just bug me. You could get the shyt kicked out of you in the next room as a deaf person and no one would know. :notsure:

I saw somebody sign "worldstar!" :gladbron:

:deadcena:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Mase.gif

Hilarious, but something about watching that video made me feel really...wrong for the first time in a while. I've comfortably watched girls get their faces punched in, bones break, animals mauling people, kids beating the shyt out of each other, and other ruthless shyt but something about deaf people trying to defuse a situation just felt weird. :demonic:

shyt like blindness & deafness just bug me. You could get the shyt kicked out of you in the next room as a deaf person and no one would know. :notsure:

:deadcena:

:deadmanny: