Phoenix, AZ
Is that a problem nikka

hodtq2b.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sack boy...no dame

I didn’t think I would enjoy this game cuz I’m not big on certain games...platformers among them...but this game has gotten me to smile against my will on several occasions

I know your intentions are bullshyt and you probably don’t own any of these systems or have any intentions of playing any of the games suggested in all the threads you’ve created...but I imagine my post might resonate with someone who actually came in this thread looking for suggestions

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Yall some a$$holes lol

Wild Guns SNES its free on the SNES app on switch
I got the ps4. All these games got shyt load of reading and memorizing. I’m too lit for all that. Just want some shyt I put on and game

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
Metal Gear 5 is the funnest game I've played. Over 80 hours in and I maybe only got halfway through the story. I spent a majority of the time having fun, getting sidetracked trying to sneak into bases, capturing high level soldiers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:picard:That drought has been brutal. Prayers for you breh.
Best game out right now, best place to play is on Xbox, borderline unplayable on PlayStation consoles

I see y’all still running around taking pictures in the spiderman expansion:mjlol: while you wait for Cyberpunk to be playable.

This really ain’t the time for the no games stuff breh, you are only clowning yourself:ufdup: