Fukk working fastfood :snoop:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i been kinda down & out the last year and my low points have definitely been getting turned down for employment at McDonalds and other fast food places

my last job was a managerial position, so i dont think they like a former store manager applying for a simple cook position just to get by.

being over qualified is a bytch :snoop:. just wasnt trying to apply for no McD's manager spot :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i been kinda down & out the last year and my low points have definitely been getting turned down for employment at McDonalds and other fast food places

my last job was a managerial position, so i dont think they like a former store manager applying for a simple cook position just to get by.

being over qualified is a bytch :snoop:. just wasnt trying to apply for no McD's manager spot :manny:

I didn't get a lot of jobs because of that shyt :rudy: The hiring manager be like :ld:you was making $56,000 at your last job, you wouldn't want to work here. And I be like :dahell: Do it look like I'm making $56,000 right now, nikka i'm asking you for a job. The only reason why I got this job I have now is the last person got fired and I was cool with the general manager. Most jobs see highly qualified people applying for entry level positions as a threat to their own job.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:huhldup: Those snack wraps bring out the worst in people. I worked at McDonald's for about three to five months in high school. Worst shyt ever, but I never ran into any ignorance from customers, at least not on the level being demonstrated in the videos in the initial post. It was actually the co-workers who gave me consistent headaches and made me hate coming in to work.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
The last lady was a prank. She said "it's scrumptious" and "I've mcfallen". Yeah that's fake :upsetfavre: