fukk the bullshyt, Death Stranding is the greatest video game of the last twenty years.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
fukk the tweets made by nerdy out of touch Caucasians who discuss video games for a living,:mjlol:

The long form video essays that miss the point.

This game is pure art, a meditative contemplation on the boundary between life and death

A action oriented game where the focus is on humanity :jbhmm:

Even in the apocalypse :jbhmm::jbhmm:

Finishing up the first playthrough on PC and I can comfortably say this is Hideo Kojima's silent Magnum opus.

What was the hate for when this released?

Sure some parts are slow, but that's the POINT.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It's an off putting game with a story so batshyt unfocused not even the motherfukker that made it, could tell you what it's about.
While I fully support Kojima trying to make 'new' shyt, I honestly wish the undercover folk that used to edit his 'vision' was still around to reign in all the bullshyt flight of fancy ideas he's allowed to push forth with on the level of an Elon Musk, Steve Jobs or any other deluded fukkwit that refuses to hone or polish their 'groundbreaking' ideas into something a bit more coherent and at times, feasible with regards to the public and their product.

I had fun with it for the most part, but I can honestly see why others won't or even refuse to try off strength of how off putting the mechanics of gameplay and transportation are, as well as the monotonous and at times confusing battle that is delivering these packages.​

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's an off putting game with a story so batshyt unfocused not even the motherfukker that made it, could tell you what it's about.
While I fully support Kojima trying to make 'new' shyt, I honestly wish the undercover folk that used to edit his 'vision' was still around to reign in all the bullshyt flight of fancy ideas he's allowed to push forth with on the level of an Elon Musk, Steve Jobs or any other deluded fukkwit that refuses to hone or polish their 'groundbreaking' ideas into something a bit more coherent and at times, feasible with regards to the public and their product.

I had fun with it for the most part, but I can honestly see why others won't or even refuse to try off strength of how off putting the mechanics of gameplay and transportation are, as well as the monotonous and at times confusing battle that is delivering these packages.​

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Got repetitive by the time you got to the end of the snow area

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Part 2 bout to bring that heat :bustback:

8WF2NjZ.gif