fukk it, Ima say it: DC Animation has FALLEN OFF

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Watching the Killing Joke right now. It's nothing memorable.

The past few flicks have been decent to solid, but nothing :gladbron:

The last dope one was Flashpoint. The only other ones I really enjoyed were Batman vs. Robin and Assault on Arkham, with AOA being the better.

For TV it was Young Justice. I give them a pass for TV since they haven't done much lately, but the movies :francis:

EDIT: Gods and Monsters was fukkin dope. I forgot about that one. Some may disagree since it's an Elseworlds tale, but I loved it.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They seriously need to bring back Young Justice I saw the trailer for the new JLO series... shyt was :scustnasty1:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WB Animation Announces Batman and Harley Quinn Movie for 2017
Warner Bros. Animation hosted a panel at San Diego Comic-Con ahead of the premiere of Batman: The Killing Joke, the much-anticipated adaptation of the beloved story that many consider the seminal Batman and Joker tale. To close out the panel before showing the film, they announced the next three films that will release from their DC Animated Originals line.

Coming first is the already-announced Justice League Dark, which brings the team of supernatural heroes together to combat a magical threat. WB confirmed both John Constantine and Swamp Thing as characters in the film.

Next up is Teen Titans: The Judas Contract, an adaptation of a story arc that WB Animation has had in the works for years, but of late has been denying that it's actually being actively developed. The movie adapts one of Marv Wolfman and George Perez's most acclaimed stories from their seminal run.

Finally, next summer's film was announced, and it's Batman and Harley Quinn, a new completely original story from Bruce Timm, who co-created the latter character with Paul Dini. No details were announced about the film other than that, though.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
justice league dark should be 8/10 status at least...if not :patrice:

assault on arkham was dope tho....all the other ones after were just solid or ok....i fukked with that justice league flick where they first met too (Cant remember the title but its the one where green lantern gets jumped :pachaha:)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
justice league dark should be 8/10 status at least...if not :patrice:

assault on arkham was dope tho....all the other ones after were just solid or ok....i fukked with that justice league flick where they first met too (Cant remember the title but its the one where green lantern gets jumped :pachaha:)
JL War that's my movie :russ: