Fruitiest Drink You're Willing To Have?

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me its a vodka and cranberry juice(:hmm:). Anything else is too much. The fukk I look like sippin on a mamosa or some other feminine shyt? :wrist:

EDIT: I also fukk with these during hot summer days. Shoutout to the white guy who put me on these:heh:

0624-palm-bay-02.jpg

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
you know what, on vacation ima have a pina colada or some shyt, if I go to a bar or restaurant in the morning ima have a mimosa, but i aint gonna be watching the game with my homies and order a sex on the beach with the cherry

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
In the end ill drink whatever alcohols in front of me but i usally just ufck with beer and tequila straight. Be careful chicks will at times judge you on that shyt I once had a girl offer me a shot and she was like i'm getting pinnacle whipped cream i was like yeah ok cool ill have that to just cause i didnt care she was like :usure::russ:. Had me like :pacspit::to:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
if its free anything

if im paying... tequila sunrise..but them shyts are incredible. goddamn. they're a revelation.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
A Pomegranate Martini, and that's only if I'm out with a female and we're eating dinner somewhere.