Supporter
Daps
The Adventures of Cookie n Cream sequel?!!:banderas:
ps2_adventures_cookie_and_cream-110214.jpg

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I hope it's something completely different than a soulsbourne game.

I'm tired of them making the same game 99 times.
Elden Ring or whatever looks promising but I want something more adventurous from them too seeing how beautiful the scenery is.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Naw hes gotten a few things right in the past few months. He was the one who leaked the internal Elden ring trailer

And I’m pretty sure he was the first to leak the Ghost of Iki stuff
Nah. That dude just reposts stuff from other people. He's never gotten anything right. They were spreading all sorts of BS FUD about the PS5 pre-launch that never came true. He's a @PS5 type Xbox fanboy.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah. That dude just reposts stuff from other people. He's never gotten anything right. They were spreading all sorts of BS FUD about the PS5 pre-launch that never came true. He's a @PS5 type Xbox fanboy.
Yeah I'm always wrong, remember when I talked about the cloud :laff:

Or that time I said Xbox was all along trying to turn into a Netflix type service, when I was PREACHING that 10yrs ago like I knew :facepalm:

How then PS5 SSDs working out?
Sony not future proof I once said, not sure what I was talking about but at least when Netflix teased it was going into gaming you guys linked Sony to that like if Netflix has the infrastructure to run a REAL cloud gaming service like if that was ever an option. and here I was thinking that only Amazon Google and Microsoft had a big enough cloud to handle all that. I'll just keep being wrong years in advance like I usually do :hhh: