Friends complaining about their lives everytime you see them "Unappreciation Thread"

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
and i can't get rid of them cause i consider them close friends
but goddamn its like they wait for me to come around to vent.
Crazy thing is its mostly my friends that don't have kids that
are complaining about everything like i don't have problems of
my own.
:childplease:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
these people are the worst. I don't pick up their calls or anything anymore, ignore texts, etc. My ex was like that, all she did was complain, "woe is me", and feel sorry for herself. After a while I couldn't even feign sympathy anymore and would be like "oh word? Well, you set yourself up making dumb decisions" or not even paying attention and eating all loud in their ear, cheering for the game in the background to show i'm not even paying attention to their complaints.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
my friend came over on some "MY LIFE IS SO HARRRRDDDDD" shyt about a month ago. He was complaining about his living situation (he lives in a trap house) but his own actions and decisions forced him into havin to move there. He was also complaining about how he got arrested for doing some stupid shyt. Then he complaining about how everyone has it so much better than him and he can't catch a break, at this point i had to stop him and say "Look in life there are gonna be a lot of things that happen that you cannot control, no matter what else happens to you; your dad is still never have gonna been there for you growing up and your mom is still gonna be dead. All you can control in this world is your own actions." He started to cry but he has been in a lot better mood since i told him that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
not good to complain at all every time someone bytch about some bull I get like this :snoop: or like this :damn:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Some people enjoy hearing their friends complain. Reminds them of how much better they are compared to their friends which is always comforting when you feel low.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I don't have any close friends like that. Maybe cause we're all older with decent jobs.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I don't log into facebook anymore because of this shyt. As my friends got older, and older people started to get on there...just turned into constant bytching about their situation and gossip.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood why would people complain about there problems to anyone it never goes in there favor anyway either there going to say

1.it your fault
2.make better choices
3.stop bytching

thats why I never complain I don't want nobody be my judge and jury

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
Some people enjoy hearing their friends complain. Reminds them of how much better they are compared to their friends which is always comforting when you feel low.

every time u see them though
damn near every subject of convo gets turned into something
about them :scusthov:

i just wanna say shyt happens get over it all the time

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
every time u see them though
damn near every subject of convo gets turned into something
about them :scusthov:

i just wanna say shyt happens get over it all the time

They need someone to vent to.

Whats really entertaining is when you tell them your problems and they say something like *i would have handled that a lot better*

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
i wish one of them nikkas would say that to me :hmm: