Friday the 13th or Dead By Daylight?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't played those game but did watch both games on broadcast by someone.

I've noticed that in Dead by Daylight. You can't fight back the monster, only run, fix generators.

In Friday the 13th. You can fight the killer, has many possibilities of escape and weapons to use. You have a decent chance of stunning Jason. You can juke him and even avoid him completely. In my opinion it has a lot more options as far as gameplay, where as Dead By Daylight is rinse & repeat just repairing generators.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I'm buying one. Which should I get?
Dead by daylight is a multiplayer hide and seek. You have to work with three other people to repair 5 generators which opens a gate to freedom. Or you can play as a killer who gets a weapon and a special skill to hunt down the survivors.

Friday the 13th is the same but on a very small level. It's the same shyt over and over.

DbD has Freddy Krueger, Jason clone, Leather face from Texas Chainsaw massacre, pig from Saw, Michael Myers, etc.

Friday the 13th has Jason and about 8 different outfits.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They made to much money on ft13 to not be upgrading everything

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Friday is funner if you playing with your people and nikkas who don't take shyt serious.

I haven't played Dead By Daylight but watch a few and fixing generators wasn't that fun. It's basically hide n seek with more killers to choose from.

There are multiple ways to beat F13 and honestly, clowning Jason is fun/funny as fukk if you know what you doing.

Can't go wrong with either though, I prefer F13

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
No host migration in Friday the 13th, fukk that game.