NULL
said all Cube did was type

aTMLvyA.jpg

:laff:

I guess Pooh wrote the script but was too lazy or stupid to type it himself lol

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I seen some shyt recently stating that originally cube wanted Shyheim to play Lil Chris .

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I use to feel this way the first friday was a better movie but the comedy of Next Friday and Friday After Next is just :deadmanny:.

truth.

Friday is a fine film you could hang it up in an art gallery, worldwide they love "friday" but ....

1. next friday
2. friday after next
3. friday

for pound for pound laugh your ass off moments :russ:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
the amount of quotables goes down considerably as you go through the series...Friday itself can't be topped. the whole dynamic behind the creation of it cant be recreated gotta enjoy it for what it is and what the sequels are lol

"You said this was indo, it smell like out do"

"You better put some water on that shyt, boy."

and smokeys mom doing phone sex when he walk in was classic :russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
its the truth if i want to watch a rib tickler not a picturesque unraveling i would go with the previous 2 joints.

next friday and friday after next had just as much quotables. the pink character alone makes up for the absence of smokey.

the dynamic between the brother and father always had me laughing, friday the original is masterpiece but slow paced the next 2 efforts are like splapstick.

deedee funnier than smokey to me, top flight security "and I'd die for this shyt too" :deadrose::deadrose:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
the amount of quotables goes down considerably as you go through the series...Friday itself can't be topped. the whole dynamic behind the creation of it cant be recreated gotta enjoy it for what it is and what the sequels are lol

"You said this was indo, it smell like out do"

"You better put some water on that shyt, boy."

and smokeys mom doing phone sex when he walk in was classic :russ:

:dwillhuh: