Friday > Friday After Next > Next Friday

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They showed both Friday and Next Friday last night (actually early morning) back to back on Starz, I think. I saw the 2nd one first and then the first one. Man, it really made me see how much Next Friday was a step down from the original. Definitely my least favorite of the bunch.

Daps
Dude is just hating.

Ice cube was a bigger star than Chris tucker back in 95 so having him co-star just makes sense.:yeshrug:

Daps
2nd and 3rd were garbage. I think they could have tolerated Smokey not being in 2, but without DJ Pooh other Friday's are worthless. DJ Pooh was the genius behind the first Friday. He wrote the majority of the script.

2 and 3 storylines are retarded. They just threw together those movies knowing they would do numbers off the Friday name. 2 dropped my freshman year of college, and it was one of the most anticipated movies...everyone was going to see it. I actually watched it the other day and forgot how garbage it was. Tried to watch 3 again and could only make it like 20 minutes.

And Cube didn't pay Pooh nor Chris Tucker near what they were supposed to get which is why they refuse to work with him to this day. Cube is sheisty.

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
Y'all got me wanting to watch all 3 again. Friday will forever be GOAT. I watched as a kid but some things went over my head, understandably. I watched and thoroughly enjoyed as an adult.

I remember not liking the 2 sequels very much (but that's in comparison to the 1st movie). I'll watch them all again and see how they stand now. I do remember liking Next Friday a lot more than Friday after Next though.

Ice Cube has done some pretty entertaining movies though, I've enjoyed just about every movie he's done. :ehh:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Shiit, I was scared as hell but I held my own fukk dat

Look Baby D a cookie just like you had in jail..It ain't even got the wrapper you can get right to it

Naw it takes 45 seconds I been pepper sprayed 9 times... lmfao