Friday > Friday After Next > Next Friday

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
the sequels were both trash, i dont see why people are still hoping for a 4th installment the magic has been lost

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
tumblr_lcxm9evypX1qdxsavo1_500.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Next Friday is aight. Got some funny moments and replay value. The plot is dumb, stealing money from neighbors, could've executed that better. Part 3 was decent but overall kinda bland. I think they can do one more tho.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
WHAT THE HELL YOU DOIN' IN MY HOUSE, EATIN' A BIG ASS SANDWICH AND shyt?!

nikka I'M SANTA CLAUS, WHERE THE fukk THE MILK AND COOKIES.

really ain't funny, but I be like :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: every time.

Rickey Smiley and Ice Cube gotta collab again

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps

Ice Cube anticipates one last trip to the ‘hood as he tells TheWrap, on the eve of the 20th Anniversary of 1995 classic Friday, that one Last Friday might be in the cards. A director’s cut of F. Gary Gray’s original film will play for one night only in select theaters on -when else?- April 20 (4/20), and the star hopes turnout for the event screening will show studio New Line Cinema that a sequel is viable.

“That’s my dream,” Cube said. “I think all the parties involved, all the people that’s been in the franchise, people from the first one to the third one, want to do another one. We might have to call it ‘Last Friday’ because it might end up being the last one.”

It sounds like Cube might be hinting that his partner-in-crime from the first film, Chris Tucker (a.k.a. Smokey), is game to finally re-join in on the fun along with series regulars like Mike Epps, John Witherspoon, Don “D.C.” Curry and Tommy “Tiny” Lister Jr, who all appeared in sequels Next Friday and Friday After Next.

“It’s really up to the movie companies to step up,” Cube added. “When they see stuff like this, they’ll realize how much people love this movie. Sometimes you owe it to the fans to do what the fans want. I hope they step up.”

Fan anticipation for Last Friday has been building for several years now, with Cube telling Thisisktinc back in 2012, “When I get a call and Chris Tucker says, ‘Yo, I’m in,’ we’re making it.” It doesn’t appear to be as simple as that, however, with Tucker’s star having faded since his Rush Hour glory days, although he now seems ready to reprise Smokey.

“I’m actually trying to help [the studio] come up with some ideas and be a part of the producing process with Cube to see if we can come up with something, so that might happen,” Tucker said in an interview last year. “If I do a movie like ‘Friday’ again it has to evolve.”

Meanwhile, F. Gary Gray will tell the story of Ice Cube’s rise to fame before Friday in Universal Pictures’ NWA biopic Straight Outta Compton, which opens everywhere on August 14.