🎨"Fresh To Death" 40x48 Mixed Media On Wood🎨

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
"Fresh To Death" 40x48 Mixed Media On Wood (Acrylic, Oil Stick, Crayon)

PXL-20240928-170501694.jpg

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yeah this one hitting man. I like the blood red background. It gives the guy more pop and presence. Would be a dope rap cover for some artists.
I was looking at Marionette pieces when I was back in my home state in Louisiana and fell in love with the puppet making process. That and the feeling of having your limbs broken and screwed together while high on perc30 will having you feeling like a puppet on strings.

I have a weird fetish for bones and medical shyt since my surgery at 15. Pretty dope seeing you bones and your the actual breakage of said bones.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I was looking at Marionette pieces when I was back in my home state in Louisiana and fell in love with the puppet making process. That and the feeling of having your limbs broken and screwed together while high on perc30 will having you feeling like a puppet on strings.

I have a weird fetish for bones and medical shyt since my surgery at 15. Pretty dope seeing you bones and your the actual breakage of said bones.
Man it's interesting what inspire artists. "I had bone surgery and have been fascinated with human bone structure every since."

Lol.

I had to go back to your King Hannibal piece though that's one of my favorites your shared but this one is up there too. I went back to compare the two. And I would still have King Hannibal slightly above it just because he has a sword and crown. But I really like the concept for this one and the bloody red, bones, and his expression.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Man it's interesting what inspire artists. "I had bone surgery and have been fascinated with human bone structure every since."

Lol.

I had to go back to your King Hannibal piece though that's one of my favorites your shared but this one is up there too. I went back to compare the two. And I would still have King Hannibal slightly above it just because he has a sword and crown. But I really like the concept for this one and the bloody red, bones, and his expression.
Breh the Baron Samedi is such a dope God. I met him plenty of times and he chose me to be his avatar. Last time I met him he was sipping whisky playing dominoes with Ogun and laughing cause I got caught being a peeping Tom at Maman and Erzulie. He was asking me did I like what I see and laughing so hard he was spilling his drink, much to Ogun's subtle disgust lol.

I couldn't help it man, Maman Brigitte has a banging body unfortunately and she was walking around Erzulie naked. She told Erzulie to let me look and marvel, because human woman don't have bodies such as theirs. Erzulie caught me and was quite upset I was being a perv lol.

But the Baron is a perv and very mannish so I'm like my God honestly🤷🏿‍♀️😂

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Genesis Tramaine, Al Burts, Charlie Palmer, Tschabela (sp) Self, George Condo, Nanderson St. Pierre, Michael C. Gibson, Paul Goodnight, Bernard Robinson, Levi Robinson, Larry Brown....so many

Didn't you used to have a thread where you posted different art that wasn't your own? No disrespect - I like seeing your art too.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Didn't you used to have a thread where you posted different art that wasn't your own? No disrespect - I like seeing your art too.
Im not sure. Prolly did on the cool. I know my 1st art thread was my work, but I paint in so many different art genres... abstract expressionism, cubism, primitivism, realism etc. and I combine a majority of those so it appears it may be done by other artists.