Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Cartoon Reboot Possible!?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
0129-will-smith-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-cartoon-sketch-artwork-character-instagram-caption-6.jpg

Will Smith's fueling rumors of a 'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' reboot -- in the cartoon world -- at the very same time some 'Fresh Prince' toys are in the works. Coincidence?

Yeah, it could be ... but here's the deal. Will posted a couple different photos Monday shouting out cartoonist and comic artist Howard Russell's animated interpretation of the beloved '90s sitcom.

Will says he never imagined the 'Fresh Prince' as an animated project. Wonder if the same goes for toys -- because we've learned the company that owns the rights to 'Fresh Prince' just applied to trademark a bunch of new merch.
The gear includes toys, action figures and kids' games, according to docs obtained by TMZ.

'Fresh Prince of Bel-Air' Making Comeback in Toy Stores

:ehh:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
It's weird I was sitting on the train and I thought about them bringing the show back, and I literally thought, the only way a reboot of the Fresh Prince could happen was if it was a cartoon, but I said it needed to have a somewhat mature sense of humor.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's weird I was sitting on the train and I thought about them bringing the show back, and I literally thought, the only way a reboot of the Fresh Prince could happen was if it was a cartoon, but I said it needed to have a somewhat mature sense of humor.
They reading your thoughts!