fresh, IN SEASON fruit >>>>>> NOXplod

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
And other preworkouts

Theyre totally different so not really but

This summers nectarines :ohlawd:

Run 5 miles...eat a nectarine...hit the gym...no fall off :lawd:

I went to the store...bought one off the shelf...had the wash it at the starbucks...crushed it on the way out...this shyt exploded with fresh nectar (pause)...natures goodness...

Summer nectarines & strawberries >>>>>

Last edited:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Whatchu know about them clementine oranges and freshly sliced pineapples from Whole Foods? :noah:

aww shyt, those are my weakness, I have to buy like 4 or 5 of those little containers at a time...HEB, kroger, no other grocery store's pineapple is as fresh or sweet.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
aww shyt, those are my weakness, I have to buy like 4 or 5 of those little containers at a time...HEB, kroger, no other grocery store's pineapple is as fresh or sweet.

Fresh or dried, I'm fukkin some pineapples up. Those, sweet oranges, melon mixes, bananas with that perfect level of ripeness. :datazz:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And other preworkouts

Theyre totally different so not really but

This summers nectarines :ohlawd:

Run 5 miles...eat a nectarine...hit the gym...no fall off :lawd:

I went to the store...bought one off the shelf...had the wash it at the starbucks...crushed it on the way out...this shyt exploded with fresh nectar (pause)...natures goodness...

Summer nectarines & strawberries >>>>>
OMG, You ain't never lied...I be killing them shyts...my job involves me being around a lot of produce, and you can smell them shyts as soon as you walk through the door...:noah: