Freeway Speaks On Crashing The Stage

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
:krs:

Freeway Addresses Coming On Stage At Jay-Z Press Conference In Philadelphia:

Much was made of Freeway's presence on stage as Jay-Z announced via a press conference in Philadelphia that he would take part in a two-day "Made in America" art festival in the city.

"When I out about the whole festival, and Jay was going to be in Philly, I hit him...and he said 'come down,' and that's what happened," said Freeway in an interview on BET's "106 & Park." "Before he went on stage, he tapped me like, 'C'mon,' and I went up there."

Freeway explained why he wasn't part of the photograph that Jay took with the Mayor of Philadelphia and several sponsors. "[W]hen it was time to take the picture, obviously I wasn't dressed for the occasion. So I slid to the side."

"People understand it, but nowadays with the internet, people wanna make jokes," he continued. "The jokes and everything, when people was making a joke out of it towards me, it was like cool, it was funny to me too. But as far as people trying to put it on Jay...it wasn't even like that. If you got two ounces of sense, you would know that you cannot be near Jay-Z if he don't want you to be.:mjpls: I was on stage with the Mayor of Philadelphia and Jay-Z. If they didn't want me there, there was no way I could've got up there."

"That's the big homie, man... I not going to come around somebody if they don't want me around, because I will feel uncomfortable."

Freeway Addresses Coming On Stage At Jay-Z Press Conference In Philadelphia

There's a vid in the link. I couldn't figure how to embed videos from BET if anyone wants to tell me how :manny:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Explanation makes sense but still sounds a bit suspect. Dude shouldn't of showed up to something like that looking like he was going to a house party.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why wuz Freeway on 106? Hope they ain't invite him on just to ask about that....but Freeway don't let the mayor and Jay tell you that you ain't dressed for the occasion nikka,the occasion wuz a hiphop festival....it wuznt as bad as everybody made it out to be but it wuz funny as hell...wonder if Freeway saw any of those photoshops on his twitter:laff:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Why wuz Freeway on 106? Hope they ain't invite him on just to ask about that....but Freeway don't let the mayor and Jay tell you that you ain't dressed for the occasion nikka,the occasion wuz a hiphop festival....it wuznt as bad as everybody made it out to be but it wuz funny as hell...wonder if Freeway saw any of those photoshops on his twitter:laff:

I think he did breh

The jokes and everything, when people was making a joke out of it towards me, it was like cool, it was funny to me too

I don't know what hurts worse, the ether the internet served him or being asked to be on 106 just to talk about this one thing.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
"...it was funny to me too.:krs:

... If you got two ounces of sense, you would know that you cannot be near Jay-Z if he don't want you to be...If they didn't want me there, there was no way I could've got up there."

lil-mama-jay-z_l.jpg

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freeway getting on 106 just off of being in Sean's presence. Jay stay having his nikkas eating :yeshrug: