Free Papa Johns Large 1 Topping Pizza for 15 Rewards Points 8/23 - 8/29

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use code 15PZZA to get a Large One Topping pizza for free using 15 Rewards points. You must be logged in for this to work and you must have at least 15 Rewards points in your account.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Papa Johns needs to start using shoprunner...that "Free Pizza" turns out to be $5 with their delivery fee and of course tip

Thanks for the heads up though.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
LOL, I only got 13. I'm going to spend $10 and grab a pizza later this week. Spend that $25 breh...:jawalrus:

This fake black militant fairy tale believing bible thumping fakkit ass nikka :dead: Supporting a racist white republican :deadmanny:

mj-laughing.gif

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have no proof that I have a vagina between my legs, but this is a proof you're a fukkin c00n :yeshrug:

I'm a c00n because I eat pizza from a company ran by a white republican? Go ahead and kill yourself for your stupidity.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: im not the bible thumper in this exchange, don't ever call me stupid again

Since you brought that up

Deuteronomy 28:48
Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things:
and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

So, it's perfectly fine to eat Papa John's. :bryan:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Since you brought that up

Deuteronomy 28:48
Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things:
and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

So, it's perfectly fine to eat Papa John's. :bryan:

:snoop:

Life ain't a fairy tale. Thats why the people you follow can sit around in cities in the middle of the day spewing fairy tales, because they don't have a decent job, nor the drive or ambition to get one.

Oh wait, I forgot...they can't make a decent living because Esau doesn't let them :heh:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
nikkas bum asses in urban cities yelling fairy tales on loudspeakers at people rushing to get to work who live in the real world :dead: