Free Game of Thrones Avatars and Dynamic Theme for PS4

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never watched a single episode of this :mjpls: looking show
You strike me as a person that's out of touch with a lot of things not related to video games, so not surprising to say the least.

EDIT: You're also in the Hall of Shame for a reason
:mjlit:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You strike me as a person that's out of touch with a lot of things not related to video games, so not surprising to say the least.

EDIT: You're also in the Hall of Shame for a reason
:mjlit:
I just don't watch TV at all so I'm out the loop with TV shows plus it looking a little :mjpls: was cherry on top.

Hall of Shame banner is fake news. Nikkas trolled me into that over some PS4 stanning :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You a gaming fan probably the most :mjpls: space in entertainment :childplease:

stop fukking around and take in some greatness.

You have the luxury of binge watching seasons. You luckier than us fiends clung to every sunday drop
I'm one of the lucky few who basically watched all the marvel films for the first time last year after Black Panther so a binhe watch is imminent.
I don’t understand why people brag about not watching the best show since The Wire.
Not bragging, I just never cared to.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anime airs on television friend. I'm not telling you how to live your life...but this show is just so many tiers ahead of us weird ass anime.
Breh I don't know if you confusing me with someone else but I don't give a damn about anime like that so telling me about this show being>>> anime(which is a broad genre) is futile. Tell that to
@winb83.