Free Ebook- "The Death OF Wcw"

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some details about the behind the scene beefs?

can't be bothered to read books online or my phone

yeah a lot of beef...sid vicious stabbing arn anderson...scott hall getting drunk crashing his cars like 6 times...juventa guerrera taking some drugs and running around naked...hulk beefing with half the wcw staff more shyt

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I have that book, I was :pachaha: reading the 2000 era and how low WCW really got. It was even more :lolbron: based off the fact that all that shyt REALLY happened :wow:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have that book, I was :pachaha: reading the 2000 era and how low WCW really got. It was even more :lolbron: based off the fact that all that shyt REALLY happened :wow:

yeah that shyt was crazy especially how much millions they lost i couldnt beleive that shyt...it was a good book to me cause i remember the fights while reading it then you like "oh shyt thats why that happened"...

I downloaded this on my phone (AOS) and it says file can't be opened...any help?

you might need to zip it download an app called izip

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I got the audiobook version off audible..

My god this narrator is fukking horrible.. sounds like he's auditioning for a job with a news station.. worst inflections and voice I may have ever heard on an audio book. God damn pal :why: