Frank Ocean's "Bad Religion" is the story of my life

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqkYW_vcyPw]Frank Ocean - Bad Religion [Channel Orange] - YouTube[/ame]

such a good song. we have all been in his shoes before. :guilty:

unrequited love is a bytch. :sad:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You might get clowned because he's talking about being in love with a man hence "I could never make HIM love me."

It is a excellent song, though...powerful. A lot of people can relate to being in love with someone who didn't love them back at some point in their life.

Telling the story about the cab driver and comparing it to religion was dope. You can argue that being devoutly religious and devoting your life to some imaginary "God" is like being in a relationship with someone who doesn't love you.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
You might get clowned because he's talking about being in love with a man hence "I could never make HIM love me."

It is a excellent song, though...powerful. A lot of people can relate to being in love with someone who didn't love them back at some point in their life.

Telling the story about the cab driver and comparing it to religion was dope. You can argue that being devoutly religious and devoting your life to some imaginary "God" is like being in a relationship with someone who doesn't love you.

:ohhh:

COuldn't even tell he was saying that. But cot damn, song is dope.

album is really soemthing special.

Pyramid is just :ohlawd:

So glad he isnt a typical rapper/r and b artist