Fox News: Tim Walz will be a good vice president

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
:whoo:

Tim and I represented different political parties – he as a Democrat, and I as a Republican – yet we found common ground and worked together on numerous issues for the betterment of our constituents and our nation. More than ever, America just needs a normal guy to help lead our nation and bring us together. I’m excited Vice President Kamala Harris has selected Tim as her running mate.

In Congress, Tim and I bonded over our shared experiences as soldiers and cultivated a mutual respect that transcended party lines. As both of us served in the U.S. Army. We understood that even if we might disagree on a specific policy issue of the day, we both shared a deep love of country and a willingness to defend America in military service. As fellow veterans, Tim and I understood there is no such thing as Republican military service or Democrat military service, only American service.

Tim’s ability to listen, collaborate, and find pragmatic solutions earned him respect from not just Democrats but also Republicans like me. Even if we sharply disagreed on an issue, I do not recall a single time Tim did not have anything other than a friendly smile, warm handshake, and affable style that put everyone, regardless of political party, at ease. He understands that America’s strength lies in our ability to come together as fellow Americans, not in shouting at each other with petty name-calling.

I borderline just wanted to post the quotes and not the link but hey even Fox News gotta admit Dems are shytting on the game the past few weeks :manny: we are not going back

The new Democratic ticket of Vice President Kamala Harris and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz raised more than $10 million in the hours since the vice presidential pick was announced.
Harris campaign spokesman Kevin Munoz announced the fundraising total Tuesday afternoon in a post on X, saying the $10 million came “from grassroots supporters alone since this morning’s announcement of Gov. Walz as VP Harris’ running mate.”

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Even though he does nothing for me, apparently he was well liked in the US House of Representatives before he came Governor of Minnesota. He was there like 12 years so I'm sure he got connects on the Republican side.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though he does nothing for me, apparently he was well liked in the US House of Representatives before he came Governor of Minnesota. He was there like 12 years so I'm sure he got connects on the Republican side.
What’s getting me is the dems not playing nice

I’m not used to this

The dems are calling names back and insulting back

Sorry Mrs Obama

fukk that staying above the the mud

The GOP trump not used to this :blessed:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Republicans like a winner. Trump hasn't been acting like one so they're staying quiet unless momentum swings his way again.

The average conservative is a spineless weakling. Look at Ted Cruz. A man calls your wife ugly, accuses your father of being a criminal and you say "yes sir, whatever you want sir" and kiss his boots on command. All those guys that said "Trump isn't who we are!! :damn:" ended up being his bytches. :scust:

If the maga movement looks like it's finally dead, these cowards will come out and pretend they never fukked with it. They let this man remake their party in his image, if he's crashing out I'm going to need them to keep that same energy and go down with the ship. fukking worms. :scust:

Last edited: