Fox Might Bring Back King of the Hill

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
King of the Hill Could Return to Fox

Now this is a homecoming worth cracking open a beer for: Fox says it is open to reviving King of the Hill, the animated show from Greg Daniels and Mike Judge that aired for 13 seasons on the network.

“We have had preliminary conversations with Greg and Mike, and I would like to explore that,” Fox chairman and CEO Dana Walden told reporters today in Beverly Hills, Calif. “We had very preliminary conversations. Given what’s going on in the country, I think they have a point of view how those characters would respond, but again, it was one meeting and I hope to revisit it. The meeting was probably two months ago, two and a half months ago. They’re both very busy and it was really just a first exploratory, ‘Are you excited about this? Is there potential in a future?’ and they were both excited about it, but they’re working on a lot of different things individually so it’s about finding time.”

The animated comedy about a propane salesman in Arlen, Texas, first launched in 1997 and featured the voiceover talents of Judge, Kathy Najimy, Pamela Adlon, and Johnny Hardwick. Its popularity came from how it focused on the everyday events of life, including the simple pleasures of enjoying a good beer.

:blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:ohhh: is it set a bit when bobby grows up or naw. Dale finds out his son is actually john redcorn's??? Boomhauer gets married to luann???