four men accussed of plotting to kill Johnny "mad dog" Adair.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/four-men-face-trial-over-alleged-uda-plot-206499n.125902914

mad dog and mCcrory are being targeted by the IRA still. the fight isnt over yet

wouldn't shed a tear if either of these murdering scumbags is killed. they fukking deserve worse. :pacspit:

images

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
@Fenian give us a quick backstory.
What you want to know?

Sorry for the late reply. Different time zone.

But for a quick back story on Adair, this is a man who would burn down businesses that employed too many Catholics, was involved in an unknown number of murders of Catholics including the grey steel massacre and when he was being interviewed by a catholic reporter said "Catholics usually travel in the boot of my car"

All this with the help of the British army. And they have the nerve to call us terrorists.

Last edited:

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I don't quite understand the Irish, IRA, Northern Ireland conflicts. What are they fighting over?

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I don't quite understand the Irish, IRA, Northern Ireland conflicts. What are they fighting over?

The ira is opposed the the british occupation in Ireland starting with the Easter rising. Which led to the Irish war of independence. The Brits however refused to let go of Northern Ireland in an attempt to preserve what was left of their empire.

The PIRA broke away a year after peaceful catholic civil rights protesters where attacked by the state they mainly focused on defending catholic people and business from violence and discrimation but went on the offensive in 1971 gaining more support from the Irish people after the Bloody Sunday massacre which saw the British military shoot 24 peaceful protestors killing 14. Most of these people where shot in the back as they fled. This was followed by attacks on English economic and political targets by the IRA in retaliation. and they always sent a telephone warning to avoid civilian casualties. Yet we are the fukking terrorist and the brit soldiers are heroes.

They support the Good Friday agreement and agreed to a ceasefire in 1997.

Not very detailed and I missed a lot but I'm at work on my phone just now.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What you want to know?

Sorry for the late reply. Different time zone.

But for a quick back story on Adair, this is a man who would burn down businesses that employed too many Catholics, was involved in an unknown number of murders of Catholics including the grey steel massacre and when he was being interviewed by a catholic reporter said "Catholics usually travel in the boot of my car"

All this with the help of the British army. And they have the nerve to call us terrorists.

I stand with my Irish brehs in solidarity agains Britons, Khazar/Amelekites, and Loyalists. These are white allies to the cause.

302s7pz.png

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm confused.

So u support a guy who runs around and kills a bunch of Catholics?