Four eyes brehs.....what can an optometrist do for me?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i have perfect vision when it comes to vision so i dont need glasses to see better but since ive got a concussion months ago i suffer from double vision at times and light sensitivity. im starting to think bonking the back of my head altered my eyes alittle and its driving me crazy to point where if im still like this in 6 months i may off myself.(seriously im losing it over this here)

ive never been to a walk in optometrist before but if i go will they be able to give me a vision evaluation and maybe some corrective glasses to wear to fix this stubborn problem i have? what exactly do they do im desperate here

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
wait for 6 months to see if it gets better:mjpls:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
wait for 6 months to see if it gets better:mjpls:

its been 6 months since my concussion and they say 85% of people are symptom free by now. im almost symptom free besides my eye issue its really the only thing bothering me now. they say after 1 year most symptoms are permanent if they are still present so ill make that dreadfull decision then :sadcam:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
sounds like you need to see a regular doc before you see an eye doc, get a cat scan or something could be some more serious issues goin on

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Yeah u prob need to see a neurologist cuz double vision prob means something is wrong with the way your eyes move or are aligned.