Found out an ex girl got married and had a child....

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn't noteworthy shyt...but...the hubby looks like me, though :leon:.

:to:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't noteworthy shyt...but...the hubby looks like me, though :leon:.

:to:

thats why you visit their facebook every once in a while :shaq:

i'm ready for an ex of mine to get the proposal from a dude. if i hadn't eased myself into this the last by checkin out their fb's every few weeks, that shyt would hit my like an atom bomb. my heart still simps over her even though i ended it :to:

point is, you gotta prepare yourself :yeshrug:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't. But she had a nice set of cans. Broads I used to fukk with are either getting wifed or having kids man...it's just a weird feeling.

you sure you still don't have feelings for her :usure:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I don't. But she had a nice set of cans. Broads I used to fukk with are either getting wifed or having kids man...it's just a weird feeling.

Its that time mid 20s - 30s, clock ticking...they had fun, now motherhood...they still freaks though.

you marrying the current chick?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

let me guess...you getting close to 30...:comeon:

thats when they all start looking to settle down...

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i found it to be refreshing. my first "love" just recently had a kid and i consider a closed chapter in my book. i was obviously never going to get back with her agian but that sealed the deal and basically made her off limits for good. if i wasnt over her then im definitely over her now

shyt makes you feel old too

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i found it to be refreshing. my first "love" just recently had a kid and i consider a closed chapter in my book. i was obviously never going to get back with her agian but that sealed the deal and basically made her off limits for good. if i wasnt over her then im definitely over her now

i hope this is how it feels when it happens :to:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

knew a ex-chick who would call before her engagement/proposal and ask to see how I was doing...WOW

anyways, she always get serious and then the relationship disolves

it the past. but there were good times.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you sure you still don't have feelings for her :usure:

Bruh..I'm going to marry my GF. I have no feelings for this broad. We just weren't compatible. I don't even go on facebook too hard, but for some weird reason I decided to read the news feed and saw this beige nikka with a baby...turned out to be her hubby. Happy for both of them...but the first thing I said was "That nikka looks like me!" :huhldup:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
knew a ex-chick who would call before her engagement/proposal and ask to see how I was doing...WOW

anyways, she always get serious and then the relationship disolves

it the past. but there were good times.

Couple broads been waiting on my relationship to fizzle. I see right through the "I'm so happy for you"...:childplease: