Found my Game Boy Color, now some Games don’t work

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They go to the set up screen and I can’t move pass it. I can scroll up and down, but can’t select the game options.

Tried blowing in the cartridge and the same results happen. Tried alcohol on one. Nothing. I noticed it was the older games that weren’t on cases.

Anyways, I’m :francis: because a few games I enjoyed as a kid. Luckily the Pokémon game I had was ok. :whew:

I still have other games somewhere. I’m hoping the other Pokes are cases up.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They go to the set up screen and I can’t move pass it. I can scroll up and down, but can’t select the game options.

Tried blowing in the cartridge and the same results happen. Tried alcohol on one. Nothing. I noticed it was the older games that weren’t on cases.

Anyways, I’m :francis: because a few games I enjoyed as a kid. Luckily the Pokémon game I had was ok. :whew:

I still have other games somewhere. I’m hoping the other Pokes are cases up.

The internal battery is probably dead on the cartridges. Go to youtube and see you can get those shyts working again in no time with some new batteries

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll need CR2025 tabbed batterys. Desolder the old one, solder in the new ones and you'll have working saves which is most likely to be the issue.