Forza Motorsport 7 is reaching End of Life on September 15, 2021

Daps
There is one week left until the game is delisted. I copped it a while back and I learned that the game has a bunch of free DLC, but it doesn't just give it to you. You have to manually redeem every single DLC yourself. It's annoying but you have to do it before the delisting or you won't be able to get it later.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I thought about it, and nah. Still playing 6 over this heap of shyt that is FM7.

Funny, I think GT5 got blasted for the microtransactions, and 7 got the same blade. These dudes don't learn.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I thought about it, and nah. Still playing 6 over this heap of shyt that is FM7.

Funny, I think GT5 got blasted for the microtransactions, and 7 got the same blade. These dudes don't learn.
You might be going off some early internet hype but the microtransactions in FM7 aren’t even that bad. Ive never purchased one, and never felt I was missing anything.

They even removed the prize crates after a while.

What makes you call it a “heap of shyt” :dahell:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This the time to grab everything

I usually cop all the dlc and extras cause they tend to be dirt cheap

This time next year I’ll finally scoop up Forza horizon 4 since I’ve been using the gamepass version all this time

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What makes you call it a “heap of shyt” :dahell:

Bad PC Port. Performance was and still is terrible as much as I know.

Rushed bi-yearly release that downgraded things like GFX (which hide behind cloudy weather to mute the otherwise dynamic visuals) and engine audio.

Homologation issues for races. I understand this a little more to keep old cars from getting busted and OP from upgrades, but it strangles the variety and progression of an individual car. Also some issues with solely visual customization and rating limits.

I don't like the progression as much as 6, and that system is super bland.

Driveatar AI is still busted. This is coupled with the juiced AI at higher levels (ex. better accel, more grip) that has certain cars just take a 5s lead after lap 1. If they utilized the driving data properly, you wouldn't need extra juicing as you'd have comparatively similar race results for your difficulty.

Downgraded presentation in the menus. As personal as this one is, I don't know who thought cornfield tractor rock in the warehouse was good, but the classic strings of 6 and the Xbox Metro layout is far, far superior.

All that without mentioning the loot infused system and MTX pocket picking. Pretty sure most would agree 6 is the best of the last three.

Turn 10 looked in the mirror after this release and realized it was garbage. Now, Forza 8 might be good since they're taking their time.