Forza Motorosport Maaaaybe Delayed to Q3 or Later

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Following the show, Giant Bomb reporter Jeff Grubb said he’d been told the game had been delayed until the second half of the year.

“What I’m hearing—I’m feeling pretty good about this after asking around a couple of times after hearing about it the first time earlier today—it does seem like Forza is going to slip later into the year and probably won’t be the first half of the year,” he said on Thursday.

Grubb added: “The timeframe I’m hearing for Forza is like Q3, and maybe even a little bit later than that.”

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
@Rain @GoldenGlove can we get a title change to "May have been delayed to Q3 or later". Wouldn't want someone just reporting the news to report it wrong.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I know there were some questions on the date on Forza Motorsport, because we just revealed the year. Everybody should know just the quality that Turn 10 puts into Motorsport, if you look historically, is going to be there in this game. That's the thing that, first and foremost, is most important, and we will come out with a date, no doubt when we're a little bit closer. But we just wanted to reaffirm to people that this is a 2023 game.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Im mad as a motherfukker

I bought the series x in 2021 thinkin its gonna drop the following year and earlier this fall im getting ready for it to drop in the spring :francis:

I need my forza breh :mjcry: