Forza(GOAT) Horizon 3 launch trailer and reviews. It's lit!!!!!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'll have like 1 week to play Forza, as much as I like it since I have every forza game since 6 competitive overwatch and competitive gears have to take over, maybe I'll drop something for Forza who knows
I'm just fukking wit you man.:cheers:

For me Horizon comes before all that. Out of all current gen games I've put the most hours in FH2 by far.

Next Tuesday is gonna be like a holiday for me :blessed:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I'm just fukking wit you man.:cheers:

For me Horizon comes before all that. Out of all current gen games I've put the most hours in FH2 by far.

Next Tuesday is gonna be like a holiday for me :blessed:

I played Forza horizon two the most out of any Forza game, i only hated being forced to do those dumb ass party games, I just wanna race. Hopefully they let us do it on some closed tracks as well but I guess that's what Motorsport is for

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The Horizon series just has this knack for nailing the opening intro. The intro in this one though... :wow: just reels you in. Enjoyed the demo but stopped early before spoiling too much. Did Ultimate like I always do (blindly) so Friday can't come soon enough! :stylin:

Killing the reviews too, even Polygon had to give it a solid score :pachaha:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Gonna cop this. One of the reasons why I finally gave in and got a XB1 last month. I knew it looked great and now I'm seeing comparisons to games I really enjoyed like Burnout.