Forward this to all white people you know.

ralph lauren

Banned
Daps
i dont know any white ppl

jbotm9msbzt0ew.png

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
I tried this exact same argument years ago back in HS on some other debate forum, and basically it went just like hers did. I used bad schools as the fundamental problem that lead to the lack of jobs, crime, and prison like she did. I was sure my argument was valid than somebody got stats of other races in the same "bad schools" and it varied so much that I had to concede that my argument was weak.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It's crazy because a black person could say this same thing and we would get "you tripping, you turn everything into racism". It's a shame someone WHITE with common sense have to tell it just for it to be accepted. (Not directed at op lol)

Tbh that's just another example of racism "ignore the whining black people all they do is complain" smh.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy because a black person could say this same thing and we would get "you tripping, you turn everything into racism". It's a shame someone WHITE with common sense have to tell it just for it to be accepted. (Not directed at op lol)

Tbh that's just another example of racism "ignore the whining black people all they do is complain" smh.
I've honestly stopped trying, its always misinterpreted as hatred.

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City

even if they do listen they try and turn it
saying we have equal opportunity because of affirmative action(forgetting the fact that white women benefit the most from this)
bringing up crime(forgetting that black communities & families were flat out destroyed by Italian-Americans flooding them with drugs)
bringing up Asian-Americans(forgetting that Japanese-Americans were given reparations for their treatment post-WW2 & much of chinese-American wealth is from recent generations of immigrants coming from their mainland)
always going to welfare(white rural residents benefit the most from this)

these fukks don't care about anyone but themselves
there is evidence literally staring them in the face (look at the state of native american communities. another group they talk shyt about while conveniently forgetting that they damn near wiped them out with slavery)

there is hundreds and hundreds of years of them putting us down, but just because we were supposedly 'released' from our chains recently, we're supposed to be able to make a comeback in less than a century while they continue to spit in our face

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
even if they do listen they try and turn it
saying we have equal opportunity because of affirmative action(forgetting the fact that white women benefit the most from this)
bringing up crime(forgetting that black communities & families were flat out destroyed by Italian-Americans flooding them with drugs)
bringing up Asian-Americans(forgetting that Japanese-Americans were given reparations for their treatment post-WW2 & much of chinese-American wealth is from recent generations of immigrants coming from their mainland)
always going to welfare(white rural residents benefit the most from this)

these fukks don't care about anyone but themselves
there is evidence literally staring them in the face (look at the state of native american communities. another group they talk shyt about while conveniently forgetting that they damn near wiped them out with slavery)

there is hundreds and hundreds of years of them putting us down, but just because we were supposedly 'released' from our chains recently, we're supposed to be able to make a comeback in less than a century while they continue to spit in our face

Exactly you're 100% correct and touched on so many issues i don't where to begin but cacs have had a 400 head start and have been benefiting ever since. They're also responsible for every major war, genocide, and act of oppression, but, when black people retaliate, they're called "thugs."

Blacks (especially in the South) played a major part in the U.S becoming a superpower during the early 18th century. Yet, you wouldn't ever realize it looking at how blacks are deprived of the same opportunities as whites. (I.e systematic racism.)

Another thing i feel is they don't like to see blacks do good for themselves, just take how they destroyed Black Wall Street for example. I also feel the system has really done a job on us to divide most of us.

The fact is, blacks have succeeded in history and done it all before but it's been systematically destroyed. Black history is full of blacks excelling and then systematically losing what they've obtained. Blacks need to get a truer picture of what they've contributed to the world. Knowledge is power.

Also, If you don't know your history, you are bound to repeat it. If we truly intend to move forward, instead of going round in circles, we need a greater knowledge of our history and how America and the world handles blacks politically and economically.

Daps
Reppin
My Set

Exactly....white people know the deal but dont be wanting to admit it like her because they want to hide behind this reverse racism bullshyt they be spitting n all that other shyt. I've had one(out of like all of the white people ive met in life) white person openly admit to me that white privilege existed, and i wasn't trippin.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Actually, not all of them knows and that's the problem. The internet distorts reality.

I know you all have seen the term, "post-racial" society posted on social media from a lot of people. Some of them actually believe that shyt died off when the marches ended. That racism stopped when the crosses stopped burning. That when the signs got pulled down, it was all gravy for blacks since then. It's nothing more than a single day in February and a chapter in a history book. They never lived that life, and were never exposed to it outside of social media. When you have dumbass bigoted media directing their thoughts with misdirection and twisted numbers and "facts", it helps to breed a culture of unknowing.

Then you've got the groups of people that know racism hasn't ended, but since it doesn't affect them, they can't be bothered and ultimately don't care. Videos like this are targeted to the first group and not those a$$holes. It takes a lot more than this to sway those types.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Most of them know this.

They just won't admit it like she did.

Good to see she admit it at the least.

You give them too much credit. Of course the white people with power know it and dont admit it because its a big part of what keeps them in power. But the average white person doesnt consider racism to be a big problem in 2015, thinks that everyone has an equal shot if "they just work hard" or is on some I dont see color, we are the world shyt.