Former Top BBC Anchor Pleads Guilty to Making Indecent Images of Children

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The court heard that Edwards had engaged in online chat involving illegal photographs with an adult man on WhatsApp between December 2020 and August 2021, who sent him 377 sexual images, of which 41 were indecent images of children.

The bulk of these, 36, were sent during a two-month period.:hhh::scust:

fukking sick fukks.. but that’s their animal instinct

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The court heard that Edwards had engaged in online chat involving illegal photographs with an adult man on WhatsApp between December 2020 and August 2021, who sent him 377 sexual images, of which 41 were indecent images of children.

The bulk of these, 36, were sent during a two-month period.:hhh::scust:

fukking sick fukks.. but that’s their animal instinct

they had this cac so "revered" that he was the one who announced queen elizabeth had died

breh prob been fondling young boys all his life

FOR GOOD!

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
All them little messenger apps like telegram WhatsApp.. discord to a lesser extent are breeding grounds for pedos and sick fukks. They put out little feelers on vulnerable people ie the terminally online with emojis in their bio. I think there needs to be an expose on how to spot these channels because they're starting to organize like ISIS

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Sad stuf. Article says the sentencing guidelines are "months and weeks"

???
Put him away forever. Don't need evil people in society. Children are always in danger with them around.

Didn't the guitarist of The Who get caught accessing images of kids? He made up an excuse about "doing research to confront abuse that he had experienced" or some bullshyt.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
How many of these vermin are exactly in such powerful positions within the BBC?

Will he co-operate with any other potential investigations to reduce his own sentence?
I think each charge could carry 10 years.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How many of these vermin are exactly in such powerful positions within the BBC?

Will he co-operate with any other potential investigations to reduce his own sentence?
I think each charge could carry 10 years.

This dude as well was arrested and allowed to resign gracefully :dahell:

Daps
All them little messenger apps like telegram WhatsApp.. discord to a lesser extent are breeding grounds for pedos and sick fukks. They put out little feelers on vulnerable people ie the terminally online with emojis in their bio. I think there needs to be an expose on how to spot these channels because they're starting to organize like ISIS
Don’t forget those monkey torture rings :scust:

They been using these apps for all kinds of demonic things

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Jimmy Savile, John Peel, that fakkit on that morning show; it seems like you have to fukk children to be on TV and radio over there, jeez Louise :skip:
All led by Israel and Zionism. It's part of their culture over there. Not just accepted, but actually promoted to people from birth to adulthood.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I was shocked at this. He was one of the biggest newsreaders in the UK.

He was even able to keep it quiet from the BBC and retire quietly even though he knew he had this coming up.

His wife should be looked at as well, she tried to say he was mentally ill, these women know when their partners are off key

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All led by Israel and Zionism. It's part of their culture over there. Not just accepted, but actually promoted to people from birth to adulthood.
Yall really comfortable pushing conspiratorial racism huh :heh:

You can call out a person w/o blaming it on an entire religion and country.