Former ROH World Champion No Longer Under Contract

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
According to a report by PWInsider, former ROH World Champion Dalton Castle is currently an unrestricted free agent, and he’s not currently under contract with ROH. Castle did previously work ROH’s two shows this year since Tony Khan purchased the company with Supercard of Honor and Death Before Dishonor.

Fans were curious about Castle not appearing at last night’s AEW Dynamite in Buffalo, New York due to Buffalo being Castle’s home area.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Tony sign the boys last month? I am not too familiar with them except for watching a couple of matches or two. I do feel Tony needs to address the ROH situation. I feel there's no excuse not to have episodes weekly on YouTube at least

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Until TK finds SOMEWHERE to put ROH weekly tv on theres no point holding onto these guys. Even if the consequence is you dont really have an ROH roster when you finally do. Dalton's a good mid to lower card guy for either AEW or ROH but this guy TK dont even wanna do storylines and shyt where his gimmick could be elevate so idk

Just make a fukking youtube show in the interim and film on the same stage as Dark or find an auditorium in Jersey or Philly and have that ROH show already